Come learn from one of the top leaders in the Montessori community about how to create a nurturing Montessori home. This talk is geared for parents with children between the ages of 2-6 years old.
Please RSVP via email by May 24. 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free event. No childcare provided and seating is limited.
7716 W. 26th Street
North Riverside, IL 60546
We don't have all the answers but together, we can find them.
Join us as we discuss how to:
- Be the leader your child needs
- Be a confident leader (even when you don't feel like it)
- Get your child to follow simple instructions
- Make peace with the D word (discipline
- Encourage children to listen
- Make peace with saying NO
- Offer choices
- Raise a content, self-assured, and confident child
Please RSVP by March 9. Refreshments will be served. Blank index cards will available on March 9 to write down any questions you might have that will be answered at our talk (these can be returned anonymously).
Contact us with any questions at email@example.com