We don't have all the answers but together, we can find them.
Join us as we discuss how to:
- Be the leader your child needs
- Be a confident leader (even when you don't feel like it)
- Get your child to follow simple instructions
- Make peace with the D word (discipline
- Encourage children to listen
- Make peace with saying NO
- Offer choices
- Raise a content, self-assured, and confident child
Please RSVP by March 9. Refreshments will be served. Blank index cards will available on March 9 to write down any questions you might have that will be answered at our talk (these can be returned anonymously).
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org